Sometimes, after a long and stressful week being on your feet and running errands, all you really need is a relaxing pedicure at a certified Gold Coast skin and beauty boutique. Thankfully, Lavish Skin Boutique is Robina’s leading pedicure specialist, ensuring your feet feel rejuvenated and restored with improved circulation and beautifully polished nails. So, if you’re looking for a professional place to have a pedicure done on the Gold Coast, we’re right on your doorstep!
When your feet and legs are aching from constantly being on the move, a pedicure can easily refresh and restore your energy levels with a boost in confidence that helps you achieve everything you put your mind to. So, don’t hide your feet behind closed shoes! Instead, schedule an appointment with us and give your feet the love and attention they deserve!
Surprising Health Benefits Of Regular Pedicures.
For many of us, a pedicure is for aesthetical purposes and nothing beyond that, but the truth is, it offers so much more than beautiful-looking feet. So, even though pedicures may seem like pampering’, it’s benefits reach much further into the rest of your overall wellbeing. Take a look at these surprising health benefits of regular pedicures:
- Prevents infections. When your skin goes extended periods without being moisturised, it is more susceptible to infection due to cracks and flaking skin. However, regular pedicures ensure your skin is well moisturised and strengthened by a moisture barrier. In addition, regular pedicures can reduce the likelihood of ingrown toenails by correctly cutting and shaping them.
- Foster healthy blood circulation. Regularly having your legs and feet massaged will improve your blood circulation and release any tension or stiffness in the muscles.
- Reduce back pain. If you’ve ever experienced having calluses on the bottom of your feet, you’ll know how it affects your body weight distribution and how you walk. As a result, you may experience significant back pain and joint rigidity. Thankfully, investing in regular pedicures ensures calluses are removed before they become an issue.
- Make your feet look younger. Pedicures improve your blood flow, reduce cellulite, tighten the skin and strengthen your muscles, all of which lead to healthier and younger-looking feet!
- Improved mental health. Pedicures are known to be extremely relaxing, which is precisely what you need after a long week! Regular pedicures provide a healthy way to release stress and anxiety and improve your mental health. You can even dose off in the chair and catch up on some lost sleep!
Whether you schedule a pedicure every week or once a month, the benefits it provides remain. So, if you want to treat yourself to a relaxing and professional pedicure on the Gold Coast, then visit Lavish Skin Boutique today and call us to make an appointment!